PTO News You Can Use
Do you want to be more involved
at your child's school?
We're a growing group of parents who enjoy being an integral part of the great things happening at Woodview. Joining the PTO requires no experience or special skills--just a willingness to share your ideas and lend a hand. For more information on open positions, please contact us. For more information on the PTO, its events, and its mission, please see the What IS the PTO? and the Committees pages.
Sign up to be on the 2016-2017 Board or as an event Co-Chair below. Thank you!
PTO Meetings are at 7pm in the Teacher’s Lounge:
March 14, 2017
April 11, 2017
MARCH 27- Spring Break Begins
APRIL 03- School Resumes - Welcome Back!
APRIL 07- St. Baldrick's Foundation Fundraiser
APRIL 12-Late Start Day
APRIL 14- School Closed
MAY 05- Preschool Screening
MAY 10- Late Start Day
MAY 12- Exploration Day
MAY 26- Early Release Day - PM Kindergarten Attends
MAY 29- No School - Memorial Day
Please click the button above for the school newsletter and more information!
Do you shop on Amazon?
1. Go to smile.amazon.com and log in to your Amazon account
2. Under Your Account, choose Your Amazon Smile
3. Select Change Charity and type Lakeview-Woodview PTO in the search bar.
4. Click on Lakeview-Woodview PTO (This is how our PTO was first named for IRS purposes when it was the PTO for both Lakeview (closed many years ago) and Woodview Schools).
5. When you shop on Amazon, always use the link smile.amazon.com in order to earn rewards for Woodview PTO. Amazon will remind you if you forget. Woodview earns .5% back on purchases.
Do you eat at Red Robin??
You can help our school raise money all year long with Burgers for Better School! It’s free to join and easy to participate. All you have to do is become a Red Robin Royalty member, select our school, and Red Robin will donate 1% of all purchases you make at participating locations. Learn more at redrobin.com/betterschools